Mark Lauren DVD Set | Focus 15 | The Ultimate Workout 3 DVD Set
From the internationally bestselling author of You Are Your Own Gym, Mark Lauren created these core exercises dvd’s to get you the fastest possible results with the smallest possible sacrifice of time by letting you choose the focus of your training with three simple options- Upper Body, Total Core, and Legs & Glutes. Whether you
From the internationally bestselling author of You Are Your Own Gym, Mark Lauren created these core exercises dvd’s to get you the fastest possible results with the smallest possible sacrifice of time by letting you choose the focus of your training with three simple options- Upper Body, Total Core, and Legs & Glutes. Whether you are just beginning your quest for a fit body, returning from a long layoff, or looking to add to your existing routine, this 3-disk program will satisfy your needs with fast-paced, high-energy workouts that will develop your physique by challenging your muscular and cardiovascular endurance like never before. Get ready for a serious sweat, and let elite trainer and bestselling fitness author Mark Lauren guide you through these workouts with his clear, easy to understand instructions.
Reviews from the launch team: “The workouts are a lot of fun, which is important! With Mark’s clear instructions, I felt personally coached.” Kevin Hermes “I found the exercises very good. Short and effective! For endurance athletes- runners, triathletes, swimmers, and bikers- this is a great program.” Andre Croda “Today I tried the Total Core workout…. Phew! The exercises from Mark are well selected. It was challenging and fun!” Matthias Hohman “These workouts are great, especially because people nowadays have less and less time!” Corina Strasser “After seeing the trailer several weeks ago, I was eagerly awaiting the workouts. I imagined short and intense training that would be especially useful on days where I don’t have a lot of time. That’s exactly what I got!” Johannes Selig
- BROUGHT TO YOU BY MARK LAUREN BODYWEIGHT TRAINER; SHORT, FOCUSED & EFFECTIVE WORKOUT! – Engaging in one of Mark’s core DVD workouts is like being in a fitness class and a one-on-one personal training session all at the same time. These upper body toning videos will firm the muscles in your arms, back, and chest. Each of these upper-body fitness videos will improve your posture, appearance, and strength.
- ONE OF MARK’S BEST WORKOUT DVDS CONTAINS 3 SIMPLE OPTIONS; UPPER BODY, TOTAL CORE, AND LEGS & GLUTES – This fantastic weight loss workout DVD is strategically designed to complement your body while bringing you to your strongest, sexiest, and most sensational self. We have made it a fun, effective, and easy to follow intense workout DVD. The benefits of exercising at home with workout DVDS are endless, with no travelling to and from the gym, and you can throw on any old outfit
- EASY WORKOUT DVD LED BY MARK LAUREN INCLUDES MIXED SERIES OF DIVERSE EXERCISE TYPES – From upper body and total core to legs and glutes, this Mark Lauren DVD has a little of everything. There are no more excuses that we are ‘time-poor’ and don’t have time to exercise. Mark has developed the Focus 15 series with that in mind, designed to give you amazing results in a short amount of time per day.
- TIME TO SHAPE YOUR BOOTY WITH ONE OF MARK LAUREN’S TOP WORKOUT DVDS – He’s going to lift and shape your butt, giving it the look and feel you want- fuller, firmer, and rounder. It’s also time to take care of your hips and thighs, creating visible definition and a sexier, leaner look. It’ll flatten your abs and strengthen your core for the perfect bikini body. The DVDs are divided into mini-workouts, some as short as 10 minutes. It’s easier than ever to fit fitness into your day.
- THIS PROGRAM WILL SATISFY YOUR NEEDS WITH FAST-PACED, HIGH-ENERGY WORKOUTS THAT WILL DEVELOP YOUR PHYSIQUE – Amazing workout DVDs for beginners, people with exercise limitations, or anyone wanting to sneak in an extra workout that’s not too hard to follow. They are versatile and will suit everyone who wants to work out from the comfort of their homes.