Amrita Aromatherapy: Moderation of Appetite Essential Oil Synergy Blend (Natural Appetite Control) with Essential Oils of Sweet Fennel, Pink Grapefruit & Petitgrain Bigarade (10 Milliliters)
The ingredients of Moderation of Appetite are Sweet Fennel, Pink Grapefruit and Petitgrain Bigarade essential oils. Each of these three essential oils is a must-have for anyone trying to overcome food addiction and heal compulsive emotional eating. They help the mind break the mental habits that cause overeating, and they help the body stay balanced
The ingredients of Moderation of Appetite are Sweet Fennel, Pink Grapefruit and Petitgrain Bigarade essential oils. Each of these three essential oils is a must-have for anyone trying to overcome food addiction and heal compulsive emotional eating. They help the mind break the mental habits that cause overeating, and they help the body stay balanced so that sudden cravings do not take over. The calming effect of this blend is worth noting because one of the key factors in overeating is the body’s reaction to stress and the fight-or-flight hormones that become activated. Many scientific studies show the link between the stress hormone cortisol and excess abdominal wall fat. Just inhaling Moderation of Appetite instantly brings tranquility and can even help you ease your way into sleep at bedtime without succumbing to late-night snacking. However, it will not make you sleepy during the day. The cheery, inspiring aroma of Pink Grapefruit in the blend lifts the fog of depression and sadness that often triggers food cravings. Pink Grapefruit is typically recommended for anyone who desires weight loss, because it is known to stimulate a sluggish lymph system and flush out excess body fat. Sweet Fennel is another powerful oil for weight management. It is regulating to the hormones, which helps stabilize the appetite, and it has a calming effect on the nervous system. Sweet Fennel helps soothe the digestive organs. It also helps one shed excess water weight, toxins and cellulite. Petitgrain Bigarade has a deeply relaxing effect on the body, and it can help you work on eliminating addictive tendencies. Together, the benefits of these three oils join forces to help you improve your relationship with food and enjoy a good night’s sleep, without a midnight trip to the refrigerator.
- APPETITE CONTROL: Instead of suppressing hunger, Moderation of Appetite Synergy essential oil blend addresses problem eating, bringing more awareness to your body’s genuine needs; This citrusy, herbal-scented blend also has a deeply calming effect, which can help overcome the stress of cravings
- HOME REMEDY: Amrita’s line of Essential Oil Synergy Blends has a solution for nearly every type of requirement, and you can take solace in the fact that Amrita never, ever uses a single synthetic ingredient; Amrita’s products exclusively use Pharmaceutical Grade A Essential Oils; OTC Remedy, Drug Free, No Pills, Herbal Medicine, Therapeutic Grade, Naturopathic Treatment, Works Fast, Safe to Combine with Other Methods and has a Soothing Aroma
- EFFECTIVE: Natural Appetite Control Aid; Known to Help Alleviate Cravings and Reduce the Appetite by Engendering a Feeling of Calm and Peacefulness; The calming effect of this blend is crucial, because one of the key factors in overeating is the body’s reaction to stress and the fight-or-flight hormones that become activated in stressful situations; Many scientific studies show the link between the stress hormone cortisol and excess abdominal wall fat; Just inhaling Moderation of Appetite instantly brings tranquility and can even help you ease your way into sleep at bedtime without succumbing to late-night snacking; However, it will not make you sleepy during the day as the calming effect is stress-reducing rather than sleep-inducing
- PURE & NATURAL: Botanical purity is only the first step when Amrita sources essential oils; To verify purity, Amrita uses gas chromatographic analysis with chiral columns, which is the most reliable tool for selecting oils that are 100% derived from the botanical species indicated; The botanical species is clearly listed on the label of each of our oils as a further guarantee that the oil originates 100% from the species indicated, and is not cut with cheaper oils or synthetics (particularly “nature-identical” compounds), which is otherwise a common practice in essential oil production; The essential oils in Amrita’s Moderation of Appetite Essential Oil Synergy Blend are Sweet Fennel, Pink Grapefruit and Petitgrain Bigarade; Together these essential oils synergize in to create a calming and relaxing blend; Every one of Amrita’s essential oils is verified for purity and authenticity through in house quality control with Gas Chromatography Technology (GC) and is 100% Natural, Pure and Non-Toxic; Guaranteed Unadulterated Essential Oils
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Amrita bases its sourcing of essential oils and other ingredients, as well as the principles of product formulation, on the holistic healing paradigm; In addition to prioritizing organic farming, the evaluation of the holistic vibrational quality and scent of the ingredients is a core element in sourcing essential oils and other ingredients; When formulating complex products like this essential oil synergy, it is always Amrita’s commitment to address a particular health issue within the context of the well-being of the whole mind-body of the consumer; Only compatible ingredients that support each other’s actions are blended together, so that a benefit to one area of health never causes an imbalance in another; Amrita’s Essential Oil Synergies therefore combine therapeutic effectiveness with a harmony of scent and aroma; Dr. Christoph Streicher, Amrita Aromatherapy’s founder and a world renowned aromatherapist, created this line of synergistic essential oil blends to cover a wide range of physical, mental and emotional concerns; The properties of the individual essential oils in each synergy harmoniously support one another, creating a more powerful effect than that of the individual oils on their own: SIZE: 10 Milliters (.34 Fluid Ounces)